Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Dancing Whale

The Incredible Shrinking Bren = The Dancing Whale

I decided to do a little physical activity today and danced for about 13 minutes. I must have looked ridiculous. My heart was beating nice and strong and I was a sweatin'! But my legs got too tired and it was time to stop! I danced to Ke$ha - Take It Off, Far East Movement - Like a G6, and Adam lambert - For Your Entertainment.

Well I suppose if I start doing that twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon before I pick my daughter up from school, that would almost be 1/2 hr a day. Good start. I'll do this for a couple of weeks, then try to do 4 songs instead of 3 each time.

My reflux prob seems to be under control thank goodness. After i started taking that Mylanta after lunch, dinner and before bed, I haven't had any heartburn or lump in my throat! I love you Mylanta!

Something I haven't mentioned before is that I own my own home based craft business. It's been in the works for almost 2 years now, and finally at the end of next month I will be going to my first market. In my next post, I'll upload some pics of what I make. I think I want to go to Dapto Markets down near Wollongong (South of Sydney Australia). They are cheap to set up in and don't require insurance (already included). Overall, it looks really great - DAPTO MARKETS

Well off to get crafting, I only have 5-6 weeks left and need to make approx 50 more things! EEK!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've got your reflux under control. Dancing sounds like great exercise and doing it in bursts would be like interval training. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete